By Jake Martin, AdvisorHub – As two Merrill Lynch veterans left to launch their own registered investment advisory firm, the wirehouse hired a pair of JPMorgan Chase Private Client advisors into its Accelerated Growth Program, underscoring the brokerage’s continued focus on cultivating early-career and novice brokers.
By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Two former advisors who managed a combined $441 million at Bank of America Merrill Lynch launched a new registered investment advisory firm in Pittsford, N.Y. The advisors, Chad Goodchild and Jacob Schlicht, set up Kickstand Wealth Advisors with TruClarity Wealth Advisors’ RIA Platform. Joining Goodchild and Schlicht are Devyn Squires, wealth planner, and Christine Fusare, director of client services.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients