Podcast Episode Featuring Mindy Diamond – Excited to come full circle with an advisor we helped several years ago and who is flourishing in the independent space. Chip Munn recently launched his own podcast series, Maximum Advisor, and I’m happy to sit on the other side of the table for a change to be his guest on the show. We cover a variety of topics including threshold questions one should ask when considering a move, options for advisors in the expanded landscape and much more. It’s a great conversation – one of many from a series well worth your time to listen to.
Chip Munn reminds us that breakaways do not always come from the wirehouses. He left regional broker dealer Hilliard Lyons for RJFS in 2016 in search of more freedom and flexibility to grow his business. And grow he did: from $300mm in AUM to $1.2B in just a few short years.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work