Podcast Episode Featuring Mindy Diamond – Excited to come full circle with an advisor we helped several years ago and who is flourishing in the independent space. Chip Munn recently launched his own podcast series, Maximum Advisor, and I’m happy to sit on the other side of the table for a change to be his guest on the show. We cover a variety of topics including threshold questions one should ask when considering a move, options for advisors in the expanded landscape and much more. It’s a great conversation – one of many from a series well worth your time to listen to.
Chip Munn reminds us that breakaways do not always come from the wirehouses. He left regional broker dealer Hilliard Lyons for RJFS in 2016 in search of more freedom and flexibility to grow his business. And grow he did: from $300mm in AUM to $1.2B in just a few short years.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It