Louis Diamond Quoted – By Jennifer Lea Read, Financial Advisor Magazine – A high-profile scuffle between a member of J.P. Morgan’s advisory group and its private bank group intensified last week when J.P. Morgan asked a U.S. District Court to require one of its former advisors, Gwen Campbell, to post a $10 million bond to cover any losses the bank might suffer should her request for a temporary restraining order—designed to protect her clients from internal poaching at the firm, she said—be granted.
By Allison Brunwasser – Many young advisors start their careers in wealth management at bank branches—roles which often come complete with a steady flow of referrals. It’s a great place to launch a career as it provides a way to learn the ropes and build a book of business. Yet it’s important to understand that along with all the early potential comes some strong restrictions.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo