Louis Diamond Quoted – By Jennifer Lea Read, Financial Advisor Magazine – A high-profile scuffle between a member of J.P. Morgan’s advisory group and its private bank group intensified last week when J.P. Morgan asked a U.S. District Court to require one of its former advisors, Gwen Campbell, to post a $10 million bond to cover any losses the bank might suffer should her request for a temporary restraining order—designed to protect her clients from internal poaching at the firm, she said—be granted.
By Allison Brunwasser – Many young advisors start their careers in wealth management at bank branches—roles which often come complete with a steady flow of referrals. It’s a great place to launch a career as it provides a way to learn the ropes and build a book of business. Yet it’s important to understand that along with all the early potential comes some strong restrictions.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.