By Wendy Leung – As the wealth management landscape evolves, we continue to watch a steady stream of top advisors leave the traditional wirehouse space for independent RIA models. Although independence invariably gives these advisors greater freedom, flexibility and control, we also need to ask the question, “What’s in it for their clients?”
By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – After spending a professional lifetime building and nurturing relationships, the last thing an advisor wants is to lose ground. Advisors who are considering a move often lie awake at night asking themselves…
By Mindy Diamond – “Will my clients follow me?”
“How deep are my relationships?”
“Do I have the confidence to test their loyalty to me?”
“Do I want ALL of my clients to follow, or is this a good time to clean house?”
These are the questions that keep anyone who is thinking of changing firms up at night.
By Deborah Aronson – Financial advisors often feel bound to the fiduciary mindset – that is, putting their clients’ best interests before their own – when it comes to making any and all decisions. What happens when your clients are happy, but you’re questioning whether you’re in the right place to best serve both your needs and theirs? How do you even contemplate replacing your current business card with a new one?
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode