Louis Diamond Quoted – Citywire video – shares his thoughts on Charles Schwab’s recent change to zero fees, and his thoughts on what 2020 looks like for advisors making the transition to independence.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Brooke Southall, RIABiz – LPL Financial is going to zig to Charles Schwab & Co’s zag on zero commissions — by matching the move–but only in its RIA custody unit. The Fort Mill, S.C., broker-dealer is “likely…doing something to address” Schwab’s price cut, said Dan Arnold, CEO of LPL Financial in response to a direct question on the matter this week from Alex Blostein, the Goldman Sachs research analyst who covers the big broker-dealer.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill