Barbara Herman Quoted – By Miriam Rozen, Financial Advisor IQ – In what is regarded as a conciliatory move, UBS extended the deadline for its advisor teams to meet new higher production revenue thresholds announced earlier this month as part of the wirehouse’s 2020 comp plan.
By Mindy Diamond – The change in compensation that UBS recently announced reflects a tightening of the reins by the firm’s Swiss banking parent. This combined with a retrenchment in recruiting sends a strong message that the battle for control between advisor and firm is slowly but surely being lost by advisors.
While UBS leadership spins this comp change as a positive, generally speaking, advisors are not seeing it that way.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners