Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, Investment News – After more than a year of virtual gatherings and Zoom calls, the road warriors of wealth management are champing at the bit to get back out there for in-person gatherings. But event organizers should be on notice that the pandemic-induced new normal has reshuffled the deck in terms of what financial advisers are expecting.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out