By Joyce Blay, Financial Advisor Magazine – Former Merrill Lynch wealth manager Craig Robson, who managed $450 million in client assets at the firm’s Atlanta office, is launching Regent Peak Wealth Advisors.Robson’s independent wealth management firm will be based in Atlanta and will serve high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients, the company said.
WealthManagement.com – A wealth advisory team managing more than $450 million in client assets will be joining Dynasty Financial Partners to create Regent Peak Wealth Advisors, a new independent wealth management firm. The Atlanta-based five-person team is led by Craig Robson, who is leaving Merrill Lynch after 25 years. He said in an interview with WealthManagement.com that optionality in choice and finding new ways to serve clients spurred the change.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.