By Joyce Blay, Financial Advisor Magazine – Former Merrill Lynch wealth manager Craig Robson, who managed $450 million in client assets at the firm’s Atlanta office, is launching Regent Peak Wealth Advisors.Robson’s independent wealth management firm will be based in Atlanta and will serve high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients, the company said.
WealthManagement.com – A wealth advisory team managing more than $450 million in client assets will be joining Dynasty Financial Partners to create Regent Peak Wealth Advisors, a new independent wealth management firm. The Atlanta-based five-person team is led by Craig Robson, who is leaving Merrill Lynch after 25 years. He said in an interview with WealthManagement.com that optionality in choice and finding new ways to serve clients spurred the change.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It