By Joyce Blay, Financial Advisor Magazine – Former Merrill Lynch wealth manager Craig Robson, who managed $450 million in client assets at the firm’s Atlanta office, is launching Regent Peak Wealth Advisors.Robson’s independent wealth management firm will be based in Atlanta and will serve high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth clients, the company said.
WealthManagement.com – A wealth advisory team managing more than $450 million in client assets will be joining Dynasty Financial Partners to create Regent Peak Wealth Advisors, a new independent wealth management firm. The Atlanta-based five-person team is led by Craig Robson, who is leaving Merrill Lynch after 25 years. He said in an interview with WealthManagement.com that optionality in choice and finding new ways to serve clients spurred the change.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo