By Ian Wenik, Citywire – Sanctuary Wealth has added a former UBS broker in San Francisco to its platform. Courtney Jones left the wirehouse on Friday to found Credo Wealth Management, according to her Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registration details. AdvisorHub first reported Jones’ breakaway.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work