Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Knut A. Rostad, Advisor Perspectives – The SEC’s client relationship summary (form CRS) fails consumers. CRS, meant to inform the public about BDs and RIAs, instead confuses everyone. Investors do not understand CRS. RIAs do not understand they can describe their fiduciary status on CRS.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets