Howard Diamond Quoted – By Janice Kirkel, RIABiz – LPL Financial’s new CEO made a smashing debut yesterday by laying out a refreshingly sober strategy. The Boston-based broker-dealer let Dan Arnold, 51, take the stage not to wow with a new direction but to pump new life into the old one. He essentially made the case that LPL can use its scale to win its fair share of market share in a fast-growing market.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo