By Lavanya Nair, Financial Advisor IQ – RBC Wealth Management hired an advisor from Merrill Lynch who oversaw $250 million in client assets, according to the company.Joining the Florham Park office in New Jersey, veteran advisor David Hollenberg has 24 years of experience in the financial services industry. He spent the entirety of his career at Merrill Lynch, according to FINRA BrokerCheck records.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It