By Lavanya Nair, Financial Advisor IQ – RBC Wealth Management hired an advisor from Merrill Lynch who oversaw $250 million in client assets, according to the company.Joining the Florham Park office in New Jersey, veteran advisor David Hollenberg has 24 years of experience in the financial services industry. He spent the entirety of his career at Merrill Lynch, according to FINRA BrokerCheck records.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode