By Mindy Diamond – It was the American philosopher and psychologist William James who first said, “No decision is, in itself, a decision.” And there are few quotes that bear greater meaning when it comes to decision-making. All too often, advisors experience inertia – that inability to move forward – and disguise it with excuses. We’ve all said them.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.