By Mindy Diamond – It was the American philosopher and psychologist William James who first said, “No decision is, in itself, a decision.” And there are few quotes that bear greater meaning when it comes to decision-making. All too often, advisors experience inertia – that inability to move forward – and disguise it with excuses. We’ve all said them.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence