Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Vanessa Drucker, InvestmentNews – Emotional intelligence is a core asset for any adviser, and one where women often excel. But serving as a financial adviser is not the only role in the advice industry where women can shine. Today, women are making an impact in a variety of professional roles, ranging from marketing and recruiting to compliance and technology.
Howard Diamond Quoted – By Murray Coleman, Financial Advisor IQ – The numbers just don’t add up. Nearly 51% of the population is made up of women, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. And by some estimates females represent a majority of the $3 trillion-plus in generational wealth transfer expected to take place in coming years.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Norb Vonnegut, The Wall Street Journal – You know the old saying in wealth-management circles “We eat what we kill”? The expression makes me cringe. Sounds too predatory. So, for this column, let’s go with the light version: Revenue x percentage payout = dinner.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce W. Fraser, Financial Planning – Advisory firms are trying to figure out how to leverage their networks and technology to profitably expand their client bases.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan