By Mindy Diamond – I am asked countless times a week by smart and curious advisors about how the economics of going independent compare to the present value of taking a check from a wirehouse or other major brokerage firm (today maxing at 175% cash up front). Figuring that the question is a valid one and that it is on so many people’s minds, here is my answer.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out