For brothers Brent and Brad Chappell, Merrill was truly a family business, with roots dating back to 1984 when their father Robert first established a practice with the firm in The Woodlands, a suburb of Houston, TX.
By Tobias Salinger, Financial-Planning.com – A billion-dollar team with nine planners left Edward Jones for Commonwealth Financial Network with a goal of recruiting and acquiring its way to 1,000 financial advisors over the next 20 years.
By Ali Hibbs, WealthManagement.com – Cedarwood Financial Partners Jumps to Commonwealth from Edward Jones.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out