By Jason Diamond – While the firm continues to add new advisors to its ranks, it’s still struggling to keep pace in the so-called recruiting wars. And even current Jones advisors are wondering why.
Howard Diamond Quoted – By Murray Coleman, Financial Advisor IQ – The numbers just don’t add up. Nearly 51% of the population is made up of women, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. And by some estimates females represent a majority of the $3 trillion-plus in generational wealth transfer expected to take place in coming years.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It