By Jason Diamond – Unfiltered, fresh, candid, and honest feedback straight from your Edward Jones peers who transitioned to another firm or model within the past 18 months.
By Jason Diamond – While the firm continues to add new advisors to its ranks, it’s still struggling to keep pace in the so-called recruiting wars. And even current Jones advisors are wondering why.
By Jason Diamond – What’s changed at Ed Jones—and what’s driving so many advisors to seek other options? While many brokerage firms have seen noticeable advisor attrition in recent years, the velocity of moves away from Ed Jones, a firm that built its legacy on a strong culture, begs a few important questions.
By Debbie Wallen – Historically, advisors at Edward Jones rarely changed jerseys. They were loyal, felt independent enough, liked the culture and enjoyed the strong brand recognition. But, today, we are seeing more and more Jones’ advisors leaving—and here’s why
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill