In two recently announced moves, Edward Jones advisors decamped for independence with Kestra PWS and Raymond James Financial Services.
By Andrew Welsch, Barron’s – Commonwealth Financial Network, a hybrid RIA and independent broker dealer, recruited a group of advisors from Edward Jones who oversee nearly $1 billion in client assets, according to the independent broker-dealer.
Transition Announcement: Edward Jones Advisors with $1B AUM Break for Independence with Commonwealth
This group of Edward Jones advisors recognized that independence was the path most aligned with their values and vision for the future. And when it came to selecting the right partner, Commonwealth was a clear standout.
PRNewswire – Texas-based team with $120 million AUM joins from Edward Jones and chooses partnered independence with Sanctuary
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Mason Braswell, AdvisorHub – Edward D. Jones & Co., the largest full service brokerage firm by its almost 19,000 brokers, has lost its biggest hitter.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets