An annual digest of the 2022 season’s most ground-breaking commentary for financial advisors and business owners on topics including autonomy, change, clients’ needs, succession, next gens, growth, and much more.
While advisors successfully transition out of non-Protocol firms each and every day, doing so comes with added risks. Attorney David Gehn, whose expertise is in representing advisors in transition, shares advice with Jason Diamond.
Jim DeCota started his career in wealth management in the financial advisor training program at Edward Jones, building his business to $85mm in AUM in just over a decade, before leaving to build what is today $2B+ Enso Wealth Management.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets