An annual digest of the 2022 season’s most ground-breaking commentary for financial advisors and business owners on topics including autonomy, change, clients’ needs, succession, next gens, growth, and much more.
While advisors successfully transition out of non-Protocol firms each and every day, doing so comes with added risks. Attorney David Gehn, whose expertise is in representing advisors in transition, shares advice with Jason Diamond.
Jim DeCota started his career in wealth management in the financial advisor training program at Edward Jones, building his business to $85mm in AUM in just over a decade, before leaving to build what is today $2B+ Enso Wealth Management.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners