Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jason Bisnoff, Fund Intelligence – With the rise of aggregator firms looking to buy up wealth managers, and others offering outsourced support, the number of options for adviser firms looking to either grow their businesses or cash in their chips has never been greater. However, the plethora of options can also create headaches for firms trying to navigate the range of complex offers and opportunities to make sure they are making the right decisions for themselves and their clients.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.