Jeff Concepcion of Stratos Wealth Partners shares why he chose Emigrant Partners as a capital partner, what independent firm owners need to do when preparing for an acquisition, how he grew his firm from zero to $14B AUM in just 12 years, and more.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By David Sterman, RIA Intel – Throughout an advisor’s career, major milestones justify the celebratory popping of top-notch champagne. Be it the first multi-millionaire client, the first year that managed assets surpass $100 million, or when a multi-advisor team crosses the billion-dollar threshold, a great sense of accomplishment is well deserved.
PR Newswire – New York Private Bank & Trust (NYPB&T), through its subsidiary Emigrant Partners, has made an investment in NorthRock Partners, the Minneapolis-based advisory firm that provides a host of exclusive client service offerings to the Midwest’s most discerning and affluent families.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out