By Barbara Herman – The word “independence” in this industry has come to represent equity ownership, entrepreneurship and the notion of “going out on your own”. But for many advisors, independence is less about a particular model like an independent broker dealer or RIA and more of a “state of mind”. To these advisors, the word “independence” more accurately represents the freedom to solve for what is most important to them, to be liberated from what they see as negative and to create a business life that is most ideal.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.