By Barbara Herman – The word “independence” in this industry has come to represent equity ownership, entrepreneurship and the notion of “going out on your own”. But for many advisors, independence is less about a particular model like an independent broker dealer or RIA and more of a “state of mind”. To these advisors, the word “independence” more accurately represents the freedom to solve for what is most important to them, to be liberated from what they see as negative and to create a business life that is most ideal.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence