Louis Diamond Quoted – By Gary Stern, RIA Intel – A new White House administration might make it easier for financial advisors to switch employers. President-elect Joe Biden has signaled in the past that his administration would go after noncompete and no-poach clauses that are ubiquitous in financial advisory contracts.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode