Louis Diamond Quoted – By Gary Stern, RIA Intel – A new White House administration might make it easier for financial advisors to switch employers. President-elect Joe Biden has signaled in the past that his administration would go after noncompete and no-poach clauses that are ubiquitous in financial advisory contracts.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.