By Mindy Diamond, WealthManagement.com – The momentum towards independence has given rise to a new generation of uber-entrepreneurs—advisors with their sights set on more than just the freedom and flexibility that the space offers. They’re forgoing the short-term payouts of brokerage recruitment deals for the long-term potential of creating an enterprise with maximum value that will be appealing to buyers in the future.
By Barbara Herman – The good news is you don’t “have to”—independence can be as “independent” as you want it to be.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence