Louis Diamond Quoted – By Brooke Southall, RIABiz – Every inch of the way, Jeff Maurer has built Evercore Wealth Management LLC his way, which is to say he has relentlessly recruited advisors, executives and their assets from ultrahigh-net-worth units of national banks. What the former CEO of U.S. Trust mostly refrained from doing in taking his New York-based RIA startup to just over $7.3 billion in AUM, according to its March 30 ADV, and is buying talent and assets by acquiring RIAs.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill