Louis Diamond Quoted – By Brooke Southall, RIABiz – Every inch of the way, Jeff Maurer has built Evercore Wealth Management LLC his way, which is to say he has relentlessly recruited advisors, executives and their assets from ultrahigh-net-worth units of national banks. What the former CEO of U.S. Trust mostly refrained from doing in taking his New York-based RIA startup to just over $7.3 billion in AUM, according to its March 30 ADV, and is buying talent and assets by acquiring RIAs.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.