By Mindy Diamond – There’s no doubt we’re seeing a lot of advisor movement these days. Yet, what’s most striking about these moves is the reason why. That is, what’s inspiring advisors to jump ship from where they’ve built their life’s business to pursue other firms or even business models? Historically, the majority of advisors who were considering a move did so when they felt that the frustrations at their current firm were “pushing” them to seek a different option.
Why the DOL’s Draconian and premature interpretation of its new rule is the ‘end of the world as we know it’ for wirehouse recruiting but a bonanza for the RIA business
By Howard Diamond, RIABiz – This past week has been one of the most hectic we have experienced in the recruiting world in some time. Actually, ever.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It