Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce W. Fraser, Financial Planning – One way to build an advisory practice is to re-imagine what the firm will look like in one, three and five years, and plan for those goals. A slight variation on this strategy is to look at the business through the eyes of a possible future acquirer, says Louis Diamond, vice president and senior consultant at Diamond Consultants in Morristown, New Jersey.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners