Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce W. Fraser, Financial Planning – One way to build an advisory practice is to re-imagine what the firm will look like in one, three and five years, and plan for those goals. A slight variation on this strategy is to look at the business through the eyes of a possible future acquirer, says Louis Diamond, vice president and senior consultant at Diamond Consultants in Morristown, New Jersey.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients