Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Knut A. Rostad, Advisor Perspectives – The SEC’s client relationship summary (form CRS) fails consumers. CRS, meant to inform the public about BDs and RIAs, instead confuses everyone. Investors do not understand CRS. RIAs do not understand they can describe their fiduciary status on CRS.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence