By James Rogers, Financial Advisor IQ – The swift firing of a Merrill Lynch financial advisor over an alleged bias incident at a Connecticut smoothie store serves to remind other FAs that they work in a high-profile industry, and there are consequences to bringing bad publicity to their employer’s doorstep.
There’s a new wave of evolution coming which we expect will impact advisors no matter where they work. The good news is much of these changes will be for the better. Mindy Diamond shares 10 predictions for what the wealth management world will look like.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo