By James Rogers, Financial Advisor IQ – The swift firing of a Merrill Lynch financial advisor over an alleged bias incident at a Connecticut smoothie store serves to remind other FAs that they work in a high-profile industry, and there are consequences to bringing bad publicity to their employer’s doorstep.
There’s a new wave of evolution coming which we expect will impact advisors no matter where they work. The good news is much of these changes will be for the better. Mindy Diamond shares 10 predictions for what the wealth management world will look like.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.