By Ian Wenik, Ctiywire – A family of advisors formerly affiliated with Oppenheimer & Co. has broken away to start a TruClarity Management Solutions-backed RIA. Jonathan Nadler, along with daughter Jessica Demler and son-in-law Masahiro Yamazaki, have exited to start Oxler Private Wealth in New York City. The trio managed roughly $421m in client assets while affiliated with Oppenheimer, TruClarity said.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It