By Ian Wenik, Ctiywire – A family of advisors formerly affiliated with Oppenheimer & Co. has broken away to start a TruClarity Management Solutions-backed RIA. Jonathan Nadler, along with daughter Jessica Demler and son-in-law Masahiro Yamazaki, have exited to start Oxler Private Wealth in New York City. The trio managed roughly $421m in client assets while affiliated with Oppenheimer, TruClarity said.
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.