By Ian Wenik, Ctiywire – A family of advisors formerly affiliated with Oppenheimer & Co. has broken away to start a TruClarity Management Solutions-backed RIA. Jonathan Nadler, along with daughter Jessica Demler and son-in-law Masahiro Yamazaki, have exited to start Oxler Private Wealth in New York City. The trio managed roughly $421m in client assets while affiliated with Oppenheimer, TruClarity said.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo