Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Megan Leonhardt, WealthManagement.com – Over 20 percent of Barclays advisors have departed since Stifel Financial announced it would acquire the U.K. bank’s wealth management unit in early June. And yet, Ron Kruszewski, the St. Louis-based firm’s chief executive, remains upbeat.
Howard Diamond Quoted, Financial Planning – Cetera Financial Group is slimming down. Shutting down Turner can also be seen as a branding move, says Howard Diamond, managing director of Diamond Consultants, an industry research and consulting firm.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill