By Mindy Diamond, Forbes.com – With all that’s been going on in the world, it’s hard to imagine that the first half of 2020 would be an active one for advisor movement. Yet, by our count, 23 teams managing a billion dollars or more – representing almost $50B in assets – transitioned to another firm or model.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.