Next gen Tom Stadum realized that he had a long runway and greater opportunity beyond UBS. So once his partner/father fulfilled the obligations of his retirement agreement, Tom left to build independent firm Fjell Capital with Sanctuary Wealth.
By Jake Martin, Citywire – Sanctuary Wealth has widened its footprint in the upper Midwest with the addition of Fjell Capital, a two-person team based in Fargo, North Dakota, to its advisor network. Led by Tom Stadum, the team was formerly affiliated with UBS and has about $150m in assets under management.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It
- Wirehouse Comp Plans for 2024: What’s In, What’s Out