By Mindy Diamond – Looking back on the past 12 months, I think it’s fair to say that the “new normal” in the wealth management industry has evolved into the “new abnormal” as the shifts we are seeing have been anything but predictable. Yet, advisors have proven their resilience as evidenced by their adaptation to things like the DoL Rule—choosing to live by the “best interests” standard regardless of the mandate – and accepting the “market correction” in transition packages at the wirehouses as a reality.
By Mindy Diamond – To say that the past 12 months have been an eventful time in the news is surely an understatement by anyone’s standards. From the most unpredictable and contentious presidential election, continued war in the Middle East and an ongoing refugee crisis, to a momentous World Series win for the Chicago Cubs, President Obama making the historic trip to the island nation of Cuba, and so much more, it was quite a year on the world stage.
By Mindy Diamond – What a year! With 2015 almost in the books, it’s time yet again to reflect upon the past 12 months and consider where we are headed in 2016.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan