Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Diana Britton, WealthManagement.com – For years, wirehouses have attracted and retained advisors by offering them a significant up-front payment (usually a percentage of revenue) in the form of a loan that would be forgiven if an advisor stayed with the firm for a certain amount of time.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.