Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Diana Britton, WealthManagement.com – For years, wirehouses have attracted and retained advisors by offering them a significant up-front payment (usually a percentage of revenue) in the form of a loan that would be forgiven if an advisor stayed with the firm for a certain amount of time.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Growth Strategies: An Ex-Merrill Advisor on Going from Practice to Firm to $4B Enterprise
- What Recruiters Are Saying About Cetera’s New Growth Guarantee
- Nearly 9,700 Series 7 Advisors Changed Firms in 2023, Report Says
- Advisor Recruiting Activity Stayed Strong in 2023 Despite Bank Turmoil. Expect More Moves This Year.
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan