Key insights shared by recent breakaway advisors and independent business owners curated from the 2021 season of the podcast series for financial advisors. Topics include why they chose independence, motivations to change, impact to clients and more.
By Mindy Diamond, Forbes.com – Change is typically motivated by a combination of pushes and pulls. Yet in the case of financial advisors managing $1B+, those factors are even greater. What are some of the common motivations for these advisors to consider change?
How an ex-Wells Fargo Team Turned a “Paper Tablecloth” Vision into 3X Revenue and $8.5B in Assets in 5 Years
Gerry Goldberg, of GYL Financial Synergies, joins the show to share why he felt Wells Fargo FiNet wasn’t independent enough and how, as an RIA, his team tripled their assets and revenue, in partnership with Focus Financial Partners.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode