Changing firms or models comes with some risk, one of the most critical being client portability. It was a risk that this 26-year UBS veteran and his $530mm team found was worth taking to better serve their clients without conflict and limitations. Guest Steven Tenney, Founding Partner and CEO, Great Diamond Partners.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It