Rockefeller Capital Management has become one of the most sought-after options for advisors looking to deliver concierge-level service to ultra- and high net worth clients. National Field Director Michael Outlaw shares an insider’s perspective.
Louis Diamond Quoted – By Bruce Kelly, InvestmentNews – Greg Fleming’s deep ties to his former firms, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, are paying off at his latest venture, Rockefeller Capital Management, the wealth management firm he helped launch in 2018 and is the CEO.
Industry superstar Greg Fleming at the helm, the Rockefeller name, an extraordinary financial advisor community and leadership dream team makes this firm a home run. COO Chris Dupuy shares some inside baseball on Rockefeller Capital Management.
Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Jeff Benjamin, InvestmentNews – Greg Fleming’s launch of Rockefeller Capital Management is fully stocked with brand recognition and the lofty goal of growing assets under management to $100 billion within five years. “The Rockefeller name is incredibly sexy, but it’s not just the name that we’re talking about now,” said Mindy Diamond, president of the recruiting firm Diamond Consultants. “The Greg Fleming connection is really the interesting part of this,” she added. “He comes from the wirehouse world, and the language he speaks will resonate with brokers.”
Recent News & Articles
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
- From Institutional to Private Wealth: A Former UBS Advisor on Growth, Expansion and Building a $6B Firm
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.