Key insights shared by recent breakaway advisors and independent business owners curated from the 2021 season of the podcast series for financial advisors. Topics include why they chose independence, motivations to change, impact to clients and more.
By Mindy Diamond, Forbes.com – Change is typically motivated by a combination of pushes and pulls. Yet in the case of financial advisors managing $1B+, those factors are even greater. What are some of the common motivations for these advisors to consider change?
How an ex-Wells Fargo Team Turned a “Paper Tablecloth” Vision into 3X Revenue and $8.5B in Assets in 5 Years
Gerry Goldberg, of GYL Financial Synergies, joins the show to share why he felt Wells Fargo FiNet wasn’t independent enough and how, as an RIA, his team tripled their assets and revenue, in partnership with Focus Financial Partners.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work