Key insights shared by recent breakaway advisors and independent business owners curated from the 2021 season of the podcast series for financial advisors. Topics include why they chose independence, motivations to change, impact to clients and more.
By Mindy Diamond, Forbes.com – Change is typically motivated by a combination of pushes and pulls. Yet in the case of financial advisors managing $1B+, those factors are even greater. What are some of the common motivations for these advisors to consider change?
How an ex-Wells Fargo Team Turned a “Paper Tablecloth” Vision into 3X Revenue and $8.5B in Assets in 5 Years
Gerry Goldberg, of GYL Financial Synergies, joins the show to share why he felt Wells Fargo FiNet wasn’t independent enough and how, as an RIA, his team tripled their assets and revenue, in partnership with Focus Financial Partners.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.