By Jake Martin, Citywire – Integrated Partners is adding a $100 million Merrill Lynch breakaway that the LPL-affiliated hybrid firm said will push it past $7 billion in brokerage and advisory assets. New Jersey-based advisor Harrison Till, a former Duke University and Ohio State University football player, works primarily with business owners, corporate executives and employee benefit plans. He will adopt the Integrated brand as a newly-minted independent advisor.
By Patrick Donachie, WealthManagement.com – Integrated Partners is welcoming Harrison Till to the organization, the Massachusetts-based hybrid registered investment advisor firm announced at the MarketCounsel Summit in Orlando, Fla. today. Till will join Integrated from Merrill Lynch and will bring along approximately $100 million in brokerage and advisory assets.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Add FAs, Digitize, Cross-Sell: BofA Boss’s Wealth Biz Growth Plan
- Top Tips for Setting Your Business Up for Success Years Before a Move: An Industry Update
- Summit Partners Backs Ex-First Republic Wealth Chief’s RIA Venture
- Leveraging the Power of Mindset to Enhance Your Wealth Management Business
- The Next Chapter: Former First Republic Head Launches RIA with Backing from PE Firm Summit Partners