Mindy Diamond Quoted – By Andrew Welsch _- Now comes the hard part for Baird. The firm’s acquisition of Hilliard Lyons, announced Tuesday, is one of the largest in recent years and is set to boost Baird’s headcount by about 44% and client assets by $50 billion, or 25%. That’s easier said than done; getting there will mean hanging onto 380 advisors.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets