Paul Saganey’s 2016 decision to leave Lincoln Financial, build a multi-custodial hybrid RIA with LPL Financial and develop a CPA referral network has propelled the firm from $3.5B to $12B in 5 years. He shares how they achieved such growth and more.
Barbara Herman Quoted – By Diana Britton, WealthManagement.com – While LPL Financial has custodied assets for registered investment advisors since 2008, it was largely to support the fledgling hybrid advisory business of its registered reps. But as it has across the industry, that advisory business has grown fast.
Lee Korn, who launched the independent firm Opal Wealth Advisors in January of 2019, shares how pulling together all the moving parts that go into building an RIA is a task that takes time, energy and a good amount of learning as you go—but worth it!
By Ian Wenik, Citywire – For the second time in three weeks, a team of Merrill Lynch advisors has departed the wirehouse to set up its own independent shop. Sandusky, Ohio-based Brian Duttera, Elizabeth Skrinak and Patricia Glasgow have left the firm to establish True Alpha Wealth Management.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode