Louis Diamond Quoted – By Mrinalini Krishna, Financial Advisor IQ – As advisors walk away from wirehouses, independent broker-dealers have been welcoming them in. IBDs such as LPL Financial, Raymond James and Ameriprise Financial, in particular, have been successful in attracting wirehouse breakaways, says Louis Diamond, executive vice president and senior consultant at Diamond Consultants.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- All in the Family: Former $1.3B Wells Fargo Advisor on Building a Multi-Generational Firm
- RIAs Must Define Value Props to Recruit Top Talent: Schwab
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work