Louis Diamond Quoted – By Mrinalini Krishna, Financial Advisor IQ – As advisors walk away from wirehouses, independent broker-dealers have been welcoming them in. IBDs such as LPL Financial, Raymond James and Ameriprise Financial, in particular, have been successful in attracting wirehouse breakaways, says Louis Diamond, executive vice president and senior consultant at Diamond Consultants.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients
- UBS’s Cost Cuts Dampen Brokers’ Expense Budgets