By Allison Brunwasser – The idea of joining a firm and being able to choose how you affiliate with them at each phase of your career is gaining popularity. With one firm and one platform, advisors can transfer from an employee model to an independent model all under the same roof—with little disruption to their clients and their team.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.