By Allison Brunwasser – The idea of joining a firm and being able to choose how you affiliate with them at each phase of your career is gaining popularity. With one firm and one platform, advisors can transfer from an employee model to an independent model all under the same roof—with little disruption to their clients and their team.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode