By Wendy Leung, WealthManagement.com – In a vastly expanded industry landscape with more high-quality options than ever before, some advisors settle for “good enough” when the potential for “great” is often within reach. What’s holding them back?
By Mindy Diamond – The first days back to work at the beginning of a new year are busy for everyone, for sure. Yet I’ve learned that it’s an important starting point for us all—the perfect “excuse” to hit the reset button on every aspect of our lives, both personally and professionally.
By Wendy Leung – As recruiters, we talk with hundreds of advisors each month, the majority of whom tell us that they are very happy and have no intention of making a move. Yet, often these same advisors share multiple frustrations that they have made peace with over time: Bureaucracy that breeds inefficiency, problems with client service, platform limitations and reductions in compensation often top the list. So what’s keeping these advisors in their seats?
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.