By Wendy Leung, WealthManagement.com – In a vastly expanded industry landscape with more high-quality options than ever before, some advisors settle for “good enough” when the potential for “great” is often within reach. What’s holding them back?
By Mindy Diamond – The first days back to work at the beginning of a new year are busy for everyone, for sure. Yet I’ve learned that it’s an important starting point for us all—the perfect “excuse” to hit the reset button on every aspect of our lives, both personally and professionally.
By Wendy Leung – As recruiters, we talk with hundreds of advisors each month, the majority of whom tell us that they are very happy and have no intention of making a move. Yet, often these same advisors share multiple frustrations that they have made peace with over time: Bureaucracy that breeds inefficiency, problems with client service, platform limitations and reductions in compensation often top the list. So what’s keeping these advisors in their seats?
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill
- LPL goes straight at wirehouse crown jewels — corner-office brokers — by re-platooning orphaned First Republic insider and making a high payout book portable and saleable
- The 5 Advisor Archetypes: Which One Are You?
- Private Equity and the RIA: Two Perspectives on the Value of Growth
- What ‘Cultural Fit’ Means And How To Find It