By Deborah Aronson, WealthManagement.com – Wirehouse retire-in-place or sunset programs offer senior financial advisors access to their firms’ built-in succession plans and a pathway to unlocking liquidity, while next gen advisors stand to grow their asset base. But rather than just sign on the dotted line, next gen inheritors (and their senior partners) are hitting the pause button and striving to be more educated consumers.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Home Office News: Wires Hang Help-Wanted Signs (Experience a Plus!); Alts at LPL; Morningstar’s ESG Analytics
- Outgrowing the Employee Model: How an ex-Merrill Advisor Found Autonomy & Abundance in Independence
- An Advisor’s Guide to Termination: A Proactive Approach to Protecting Your Life’s Work
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo