By Deborah Aronson, WealthManagement.com – Wirehouse retire-in-place or sunset programs offer senior financial advisors access to their firms’ built-in succession plans and a pathway to unlocking liquidity, while next gen advisors stand to grow their asset base. But rather than just sign on the dotted line, next gen inheritors (and their senior partners) are hitting the pause button and striving to be more educated consumers.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients