Louis Diamond Interviewed – With Matt Ackerman and Rob Sandrew, Integrated Partners – Now, more than ever, advisors have options and opportunities to put them ahead of the competition. In this episode, Matt Ackermann is joined with Louis Diamond of Diamond Consultants and Robert Sandrew of Integrated Partners as they discuss the process of making the move to being an independent advisor.
Paul Saganey’s 2016 decision to leave Lincoln Financial, build a multi-custodial hybrid RIA with LPL Financial and develop a CPA referral network has propelled the firm from $3.5B to $12B in 5 years. He shares how they achieved such growth and more.
By Jake Martin, Citywire – Integrated Partners is adding a $100 million Merrill Lynch breakaway that the LPL-affiliated hybrid firm said will push it past $7 billion in brokerage and advisory assets. New Jersey-based advisor Harrison Till, a former Duke University and Ohio State University football player, works primarily with business owners, corporate executives and employee benefit plans. He will adopt the Integrated brand as a newly-minted independent advisor.
By Patrick Donachie, WealthManagement.com – Integrated Partners is welcoming Harrison Till to the organization, the Massachusetts-based hybrid registered investment advisor firm announced at the MarketCounsel Summit in Orlando, Fla. today. Till will join Integrated from Merrill Lynch and will bring along approximately $100 million in brokerage and advisory assets.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Orion’s Founder Eric Clarke on How Advisors Can Innovate, Disrupt and Win
- Former Merrill star manager Oden jumps to HSBC
- Shirl Penney hands over ‘front end of the house’ to Andrew Marsh as Dynasty does post-$100-million raise, post-IPO withdrawal and post-Schwab partnering reboot
- Wells Fargo’s Broker Recruiting Deals Can Hit 400%, Sommers Says
- Summit Trail’s Jack Petersen on How Their Blockbuster Break Created a $16B Firm Designed to Serve the Unique Needs of UHNW Clients