Key insights shared by recent breakaway advisors and independent business owners curated from the 2021 season of the podcast series for financial advisors. Topics include why they chose independence, motivations to change, impact to clients and more.
While comfortable at UBS a decade ago, Ahmie Baum started to see things a bit differently when his son Brian joined the business. It was an awakening that made this wirehouse veteran reevaluate everything, and propelled his leap to independence.
Mindy Diamond Mentioned – By Ann Marsh, OnWallStreet – Ahmie Baum knows something about transitions. After all, the longtime ex-UBS advisor who began his wirehouse career at E.F. Hutton in 1979 has been counseling clients on how to “navigate the known and the unknown” when they sell their businesses or retire from executive, medical or legal careers for 40 years.
By Joyce Blay, FA Magazine – Wealth advisor Ahmie E. Baum has partnered with Dynasty Financial Partners to launch new independent RIA Interchange Capital Partners in Pittsburgh, the companies announced earlier this week.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- The Founding Sanctuary Team: How These Wells Fargo Breakaways Built a $2.4B Business
- UBS is latest firm OK’d by NFL players union
- Merrill Seeks ‘Momentum Change’ With 400% Recruiting Deals–Sources
- The 7 Unintended Consequences of Staying the Course
- $1.6B 6 Years Later: Matt Celenza on Doubling Growth, Opportunity, and Life After Merrill