By Jake Martin, AdvisorHub – As two Merrill Lynch veterans left to launch their own registered investment advisory firm, the wirehouse hired a pair of JPMorgan Chase Private Client advisors into its Accelerated Growth Program, underscoring the brokerage’s continued focus on cultivating early-career and novice brokers.
By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Two former advisors who managed a combined $441 million at Bank of America Merrill Lynch launched a new registered investment advisory firm in Pittsford, N.Y. The advisors, Chad Goodchild and Jacob Schlicht, set up Kickstand Wealth Advisors with TruClarity Wealth Advisors’ RIA Platform. Joining Goodchild and Schlicht are Devyn Squires, wealth planner, and Christine Fusare, director of client services.
Recent News & Articles
- Industry Update: Should You Consider a Move When Markets are Turbulent?
- Should FAs Be Tested for Cognitive Decline?
- The Path to Independence: 6 Key Elements to Consider Before Starting Your Journey
- Ex-Merrill ACTM Chair to Independent Business Owner: A Former Insider’s Point of View
- UBS Comp Changes Make It Harder to Battle Asset Outflows–Analysis
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.