By Jake Martin, AdvisorHub – As two Merrill Lynch veterans left to launch their own registered investment advisory firm, the wirehouse hired a pair of JPMorgan Chase Private Client advisors into its Accelerated Growth Program, underscoring the brokerage’s continued focus on cultivating early-career and novice brokers.
By Asia Martin, WealthManagement.com – Two former advisors who managed a combined $441 million at Bank of America Merrill Lynch launched a new registered investment advisory firm in Pittsford, N.Y. The advisors, Chad Goodchild and Jacob Schlicht, set up Kickstand Wealth Advisors with TruClarity Wealth Advisors’ RIA Platform. Joining Goodchild and Schlicht are Devyn Squires, wealth planner, and Christine Fusare, director of client services.
Subscribe for Updates
Get updated by email when a new article is added.
Recent News & Articles
- Last Call: Recruiters Prep for Finra-Induced Holiday Hiring Lull
- UBS Holds Line on 2023 Advisor Compensation: Memo
- Steward Partners Revisited: Jim Gold Offers an Insider’s Perspective on Why Supported Independence is Thriving
- 6 Factors That Trap Advisors in Indecision Mode
- Happy Again: How a $440mm Merrill Team Got Their Mojo Back in Independence